1. Mackenzie JS, Jeggo M, Daszak P, Richt JA, editors. One Health: The Human-Animal-Environmental Interfaces in Emerging Infectious Diseases: The Concept and Examples of a One Health Approach (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology). Springer; 2013
2. One Health the Theory and Practice of Integrated Health Approaches 2020 Edition by Jakob Zinsstag, Esther Schelling, CABI Publishing
3. One Health from AIDS to Zika by Richard Riegelman and Brenda Kirkwood
4. One Health: People, Animals, and the Environment (ASM Books) by Ronald M. Atlas and Stanley Maloy.
5. Bhattacharya D, Kshatri JS, Choudhary HR, Parai D, Shandilya J, Mansingh A, et al. (2021) One Health approach for elimination of human anthrax in a tribal district of Odisha: Study protocol. PLoS ONE 16(5): e0251041. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0251041
6. Kock R, Haider N, Mboera LE, Zumla A. A One-Health lens for anthrax. The Lancet. Planetary Health. 2019 Jul;3(7):e285.
7. Mansingh A, Choudhary HR, Shandilya J, Bhattacharya D, Kshatri JS, Parai D, Pattanaik M, Padhi AK, Jain HK, Mohanty P, Kanungo S. A qualitative exploratory study using One Health approach for developing an intervention package for elimination of human anthrax in an endemic district of Odisha, India. The Indian journal of medical research. 2021 Mar;153(3):394.
8. Mazet JA, Clifford DL, Coppolillo PB, Deolalikar AB, Erickson JD, Kazwala RR. A “one health” approach to address emerging zoonoses: the HALI project in Tanzania. PLoS medicine. 2009 Dec 15;6(12):e1000190.