3.Human Resource management,
5.Management ofInterpersonal Dynamics,
Conducted more than 100 Training Programs worth more than 2 cr.
1. UJVNL , Uttarakhand, 50 Lacs Orientation program.
2. BHEL, Haridwar since last Three Years conducted more than 50 Training Programs.
3. National Council Member of ISTD (Indian Society for Training and Development) and Founder secretary of Indore and Dehradun Chapters of ISTD.
4. Conducted more than 100 MDPs ForMiddle and Senior level Executives of Everest Group, Ambuja Cement, Godrej Industries, Power Finance Corporation, Damodar Valley Corporation, Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited, etc.
19 Ph D awarded.
Publications:131[Journals: 68 Conferences: 49 Books: 02 Magazine: 01 Publications in Text Books: 03 Edited Books: 02 Book review: 06]
1.PI in project entitled An Empirical Study on Proximant Determinants of Creation of Intellectual Property (IP) in Uttarakhand worth Rs 2.6 lakh
2. Co PI in number of Projects worth more than Rs. 7 cr.
3. HRD Projects and Training Program worth over Rs. 50 Lacs
1. Organized Three National Conferences in 2012, 2013 and 2014one One International Conference .
2. Attended conferences at
Boston University, Boston, USA; Stevens Institute of Management, NJ, USA; Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea; Keio University, Japan; Charulongkorn University, Thailand; Western Sydney University, Australia; London Management School, London, UK; Yildis University, Istanbul, Turkey; Wien University, Vienna, Austria;
3.Visited Harvard Business School entrepreneurship Cell:
( for project On Entrepreneurship)