Proctored exam schedule - 2023
· Reading/resource materials will be available for each lecture
· List of open source books
1. World Health Organization. Health research methodology: a guide for training in research methods. Manila: WHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific; 2001: p. 1-10. https://apps.who.int/
2. Bonita R, Beaglehole R, Kjellstrom T. Basic epidemiology. 2nd ed. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2006: p. 15-23.
3. Coggon D, Rose G, Barker DJP. Epidemiology for the uninitiated. 4th ed. London: BMJ publishing Group; 1997. https://www.bmj.com/
4. Campbell MJ, Swinscow TDV. Statistics at square one. 9th ed. BMJ Publishing Group; 1997. https://www.bmj.com/
5. Hudelson PM. Qualitative research for health programmes. Geneva: World Health Organisation; 2004. https://apps.who.int/