1. Japanese Scripts : Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji, Ideograms and Pictograms
2. Language and Grammar : Particles, sentence construction, demonstratives, interrogatives, conjunctions, vocabulary, Nouns, verbs conjugations, adverbs, other parts of speech, verbs and tense, requests and commands, comparisons, expressions and phrases, idioms etc.
3. Daily Conversation : Introduction, time, daily conversation, usage of interrogatives, asking direction, conversation on phone, giving and receiving, making requests and commands, likes and dislikes, potential, permission, conditionals, direct in direct speech, learning to make speeches, writing mails, polite Japanese.
4. Japanese culture, festivals and lifestyle : Japanese lifestyle, learning about culture, customs and festivals, idioms, and phrases.
5. Audio and pictures : Audio, pictures,