1. Travel Demand Management and Road User Pricing: Success, Failure and Feasibility, edited by Gerd Sammer & Wafaa Saleh (2009), AshGate
2. The Implementation and Effectiveness of Transport Demand Management Measures -An International Perspective, edited by Stephen Ison, Tom Rye, (2008), Ashgate
3. Sustainable Transport: Planning for Walking and Cycling in Urban Environments, edited by Rodney Tolley (2003) Woodhead Publishing Ltd.
4. Fruin, J.J. Pedestrian Planning and Design, McGraw Hill Publication, 1987
5. Hudson, M. The Bicycle Planning, Open Books, 1982
6. Fundamentals of Intelligent Transportation Systems Planning, by Mashrur A. Chowdhury, Adel Wadid Sadek, (2003) Artech House, Inc. Boston
8. Perspectives on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), by Joseph M. Sussman, (2008) MIT, Springer.
9. Ceder, A., 2016. Public Transit Planning and Operation: Modeling, Practice and Behavior, 2nd Ed., CRC Press
10. Traffic & Highway Engineering, Garber, N.J., and Hoel, L.A., 5 th Edition, Cengage Learning, 2015
STANDARDS AND GOVERNMENT REPORTS:
1. IRC 103:2012, Design of Pedestrian Facilities. Indian Road Congress
2. IRC 11: 2015 Design & Layout of Cycle Tracks. Indian Road Congress
3. Indo-Highway Capacity Manual (HCM), CSIR-CRRI, 2018.
4. TOD Guidance Document. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, GoI
5. NMT Guidance Document. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, GoI
6. PBS Guidance Document. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, GoI