•The course is free to enroll and learn from. But if you want a certificate, you have to register and write the proctored exam conducted by us in person at any of the designated exam centres.
•The exam is optional for a fee of Rs 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only).
• Date and Time of Exams: 20 December 2020, Morning session 9am to 12 noon; Afternoon Session 2pm to 5pm.
•Registration url: Announcements will be made when the registration form is open for registrations.
• The online registration form has to be filled and the certification exam fee needs to be paid. More details will be made available when the exam registration form is published. If there are any changes, it will be mentioned then.
•Please check the form for more details on the cities where the exams will be held, the conditions you agree to when you fill the form etc.
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
This course will have an unproctored programming exam also apart from the Proctored exam, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming exam will have a weightage of 15% towards the Final score.
Final score = Assignment score + Unproctored programming exam score + Proctored Exam score
- Average assignment score = The 25% weightage in the Final score from the assignments will be divided as follows:
10% of average (out of 100) of the 3 auto-graded assignments in weeks 7,9 and 11.
15% of average (out of 100) of best 8 of the 12 programming assignments.
- Also since the focus of the course apart from dealing with basics of image processing is also to help you learn how to implement the various techniques, the final exam of 75 marks will be calculated as follows:The in person proctored exam taken at centres will contribute 75 of the total 100 final marks.We will also conduct a 1 hr timed non-proctored programming exam.
This will be for 15 marks.We will add this to the Proctored exam score, capping it at 75.YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25(10%+15%) AND UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE + PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 30/75.
If any one of the 3 criteria is not met, you will not be eligible for the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
• Certificate will have your name, photograph and the score in the final exam with the breakup.It will have the logos of NPTEL and IIT Madras. It will be e-verifiable at nptel.ac.in/noc.
•Only the e-certificate will be made available. Hard copies will not be dispatched.