BOOKS AND REFERENCES
1. Eppinger, S., & Ulrich, K.(2015). Product design and development. McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
2. Green, W., & Jordan, P. W. (Eds.).(1999).Human factors in product design: current practice and future trends. CRC Press.
3. Sanders, M. S., & McCormick, E. J. (1993). Human factors in engineering and design. McGRAW-HILL book company.
4. Roozenburg, N. F., & Eekels, J. (1995). Product design: fundamentals and methods (Vol. 2). John Wiley & Sons Inc.
5. Lidwell, W., Holden, K., & Butler, J.(2010). Universal principles of design, revised and updated: 125 ways to enhance usability, influence perception, increase appeal, make better design
decisions, and teach through design. Rockport Pub.