(Students belonging to the SC/ST category can avail a 50% fee waiver - please select Yes for the SC/ST option and upload the correct Community certificate)
Students belonging to the PwD category can avail a 50% fee waiver - please select Yes for the option and upload the relevant Disability certificate.
Mode of payment: Online payment - debit card/credit card/net banking or via SPOC of college
The hall ticket will be available for download tentatively between 10 - 16th April 2018. We will confirm the same through an announcement once it is published.
Final score on certificate:25% of assignment score + 75% of certification exam score.
Award of certificate: Hard and soft copy of Certificate will be awarded only to those candidates who register for the exam, attend the certificate examination and whose Final score >= 40%
The final score, assignment score and exam score will be printed on the certificate. The certificate will also have a link to the NPTEL website (http://nptel.ac.in/noc), where on logging in, your scores and e-certificate will be available for verification (Appropriate announcements will be made). Please do regularly submit assignments to get a good final score.
1) FOR CANDIDATES WHO WOULD LIKE TO WRITE MORE THAN 1 COURSE EXAM:- you can add or delete courses and pay separately – till the date when the exam form closes. No changes will be entertained after that.
2) FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE PAYING VIA THE LOCAL CHAPTER OF YOUR COLLEGE:-
1. In the exam form, you will fill all the details and also upload photo, signature.
2. Ensure that you had selected your college name correctly from the drop-down list in the form.
3. Payment of exam fees - click on the tab - 'PAY VIA SPOC'.
The SPOC has to now confirm to NPTEL that he/she will pay fees on your behalf.
If the SPOC says NO, you will be intimated via email.
Then it becomes your responsibility to come back to the exam form and make the payment.
If you do not pay the exam fees within the prescribed time, you will not be able to write the exam.
Please read the instructions carefully before submitting the form.
In case of any queries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
Welcome to NPTEL Course: Engineering Thermodynamics
Welcome to NPTEL Online Courses and Certification!
Thank you for signing up for our online course " Engineering Thermodynamics ". We wish you an enjoyable and informative learning experience.
The course will begin on February 05,2018. When content is released on the portal, you will get an email alerting you. Please watch the lectures, follow the course regularly and submit all assessments and assignments before the due date. Your regular participation is vital for learning.
We will open registration for the exam soon after the course starts. A form has to be filled and the certification exam has a fee, which needs to be paid at the time of registration. Everyone who has signed-up for the course, including those who do not register for the exam, will continue to have access to the course contents.
There are two sections on the portal apart from the course content and assignment sections:
• The announcement list which will only have messages from course instructors and teaching assistants - regarding the lessons, assignments, exam registration, hall tickets etc.
• The discussion forum which is for everyone to ask questions and interact - If you have any questions regarding the technical content in the lectures, any doubts in the assignments or any question related to the exam, registration, hall tickets, results, etc, kindly write about this in the forum and the course instructor/TA will respond to it. Please use this well and participate to benefit from the course.