Transport Processes I: Heat and Mass Transfer
Chemical Engineering undergraduates & postgraduates
INDUSTRIES THAT WILL RECOGNIZE THIS COURSE
Chemical industries, Pollution Control
Prof. V. Kumaran completed his B. Tech in Chemical Engineering at IIT Madras in 1987, and received his PhD from Cornell University, USA, in 1992. After a two year postdoctoral assignment at the University of California, Santa Barbara, USA, he joined the Department of Chemical Engineering at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, where he is now a Professor. His areas of research are fluid mechanics, statistical mechanics and dynamics of complex fluids.
- The exam is optional for a fee. Exams will be on 23 April 2017
- Time: Shift 1: 9am-12 noon; Shift 2: 2pm-5pm
- Any one shift can be chosen to write the exam for a course.
- Registration url: Announcements will be made when the registration form is open for registrations.
- The online registration form has to be filled and the certification exam fee needs to be paid. More details will be made available when the exam registration form is published.
- Final score will be calculated as : 25% assignment score + 75% final exam score
- 25% assignment score is calculated as 25% of average of best 8 out of 12 assignments
- E-Certificate will be given to those who register and write the exam and score greater than or equal to 40% final score.Certificate will have your name, photograph and the score in the final exam with the breakup. It will have the logos of NPTEL and IISc Bangalore. It will be e-verifiable at nptel.ac.in/noc